Lai Yee(Louisa), Ng R.Ac & R.TCMP
Starting from Skin Disease, Louisa provides treatments including: -
- Eczema, Urticaria, Hives, Contact/Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Shingles, Vitiligo and much more.
In TCM Cosmetology, Louisa understood treating face isn’t merely just about the skin of face. She applies TCM approach in promoting the health of entire body with its unique way of TCM holistic nature. Her treatments include:
- Weight Loss
- Conditioning and removing Acne, smoothing of Acne Scars, as well as Rosacea
- Blemish diminished and reduction/elimination of Chloasma (Melasma)
- Droopy Eyelids lifted and/or minimizing of Double Chins and firmer Jowls
- Removing deep Wrinkles and Fine Lines on the forehead & face
- Alopecia improved/cured.
- Flat Wart elimination
- Nourishment to Face and Body through alleviating Depression and Anxiety, plus invigorate the Skin Complexion.
Louisa’s patients, age from 6 - 90 years old, stay with her in a long term period through her treatments in Internal Medical Disease, such as:-
- Acute or Chronic Body Pain with or without Sleeping and Emotional Disorders
- Gynecological issues such as Irregular Menstruation, Dysmenorrhea, Amenorrhea, Metrorrhagia and Metrostaxis, Endometriosis & Adenomyosis, Leukorrhea, plus Menopause/Pre-Menopause Symptoms
- High Blood Pressure with Heart issues, related to Liver and Gallbladder disorders, as well as digestive problems
- Respiratory issues, such as Pro COVID Symptoms with or without Renal Dysfunction
Louisa was born in a TCM family, back from her grandfather with ancestors for three generations. She feels so blessed that she can either follow the path of her family heritage to serve the community and is also being well mentored by Professor John Jin Hong LIU who is the founder and the principal of JJTCMC in Canada and a guest professor teaching classical TCM literature at the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine in China, highly respected and adored by his students and patients.
Sophie Xia Wang R.Ac & R.TCMP
Eva Fenglin Liu R.Ac & R.TCMP
Jessica Liu R.Ac & R.TCMP
Linda Yueling Wu R.Ac & R.TCMP
Participated in vaccine research and development in a biotechnology development company in China. Graduated with honors from John & Jenny Traditional Chinese Medicine College (JJTCMC) , and mentored by Prof. Jin Hong Liu, principal of JJTCMC. She pays attention to the balance of yin and yang and the construction of autoimmunity in the human body.She is experienced with treating various conditions such as: internal conditions like headaches, insomnia, eczema, stress, bloating, constipation, epigastric pain, digestive issue; gynaecology conditions like irregular menstruation, uterine fibroids, infertility; pain conditions like tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, waist pain, sciatica pain and arthritis, and so on. She also is experienced in moxibustion, cupping, and Guasha treatment.She enjoys traveling the world with her family and tasting different cuisines. She loves dancing in crowds and reading.
Yongxin Ye R.Ac & R.TCMP
Xiao Tao Luo R.Ac & R.TCMP RMT
Miao Ting Xiong RMT
Mel is patient-focused and dedicated to providing quality therapeutic massages and educating people on overall health and wellness. Mel ensures that the patient is comfortable at all times. She believes that by addressing patient needs, you can reduce stress and increase patient comfort to help maintain a healthy mind and improve quality of life.
Dr. Yu Juan Huang Naturopath
Xuan Li Huang Chiropractor
Certified chiropractor with a passion for evidence-based manual treatment and functional movement to help clients relieve pain and prevent future injuries. Graduated from the University of Toronto with a degree in pharmacology and completed a 4-year education at CMCC.
EducationDoctor of Chiropractic, CMCC (Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College), 2021Bachelor of Science, Pharmacology, University of Toronto, 2016